Online Registration Deadline : 24:00, 31st May, 2019
Onsite Registration : 8th June, 2019 – 12th June, 2019
(Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Post-doc, Teacher or Others)
(Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctor)
The registration fee includes:
· Access to the opening ceremony and award ceremony;
· Access to about 350 lectures;
· Priority application for academic activities during the congress: poster exhibition, 20-minute short report and etc.;
· Six days’ lunches, tea break during the congress and dinner on June 13;
· Admission to the art museum of Tsinghua University on June 11*;
· Peking Opera performances on June 12*;
· Conference materials (Name Badge, Congress Handbook, Academic Handbook, Stationery, etc.)
* Limited in quantity, distributed in order of registration.
· Registration fee will be collected by the Tsinghua University online payment system.
· The system provides domestic payment service with Alipay and WeChat Pay and international payment with the bank of China (for oversea cardholders using MasterCard, Visa and JBC).
· No commission charge or extra charge for paying the registration fee.
· All payment must be made in CNY (China Yuan).
· Cancellation must be submitted through the congress email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email no later than 24st May, 2019. Your registration fee will be deducted 200 CNY for admiration process fee. (the organizing committee will provide an invoice of 200 yuan "registration charges for the congress of ICCM2019".)
· No refund for cancellation after 25st May 2019.
· Refund will be made uniformly in the following month after the conference.
· There will be rare handling fee for the refund.
· Cancellation request will be accepted via email only and must identify the registrant’s name and email before.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the registration fee.